Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dinner and Letters

We went to dinner theater

Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised and happy

Even though the food was 'southern barbeque' it was amazingly good

I try to avoid bbq as much as possible because it is always really dry and ew

But this was moist and juicy and good
OHHH
The rice was great


Even though I took bread I didn't eat it...I was saving room for ice-cream

The dessert was actually peach cobbler but you know me and peaches don't mesh...

I like the bowls that the food was served in

The music that played while we ate was chic and cool and relaxing

I had the best time.

After eating we had the play..

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.