Sunday, February 27, 2011

My BG

Otherwise known as baba ganoush or baigan choka (trini ting)

Got my eggplant/baigan/ melongene

Two huge ones

Then I put my slits in it to ready it for the heat

I get my favorite thing ready

My elephant garlic (easy to peel and cut)

Then I cut into strips

To put into the slits of the eggplant

My oven is preheating at 425 just FYI

Then I position my eggplant on this try (if anything drips it will go into the pan)

I turn these every 10 mins for 40 mins

This whole time I am smelling roasted garlic infusing into the eggplant.

Then I get them out and let them cool

then

Scrape the cooked eggplant into the bowl

Then CHONGKAY

CHONKAY is heating some garlic and oil to pour into the eggplant/baigan but I am adding some HOT habanero, salt and a dash of lemon juice

And tahini

OOOOOOHHHH


Soooky Soooky now!!

I want to just say that this is he most heavenly thing I have eaten in a while...omg
I challenge everyone to a cook- off

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.