Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dark Chocolate

I had some a couple weeks ago and I have been wanting it ever since.
I dunno. I was never a big chocolate eater, and then I went to that place that sells the stuff all organic. I bought it there and ate some every day for a week. That tasted so good.

IMG_4858.JPG


David in the main office keeps Hersey's Dark Chocolate in a bowl on his desk. It's never empty and he encourages sneaking handfuls of it away when he is and isn;t looking.
LOL..I think I am done with handfuls.
I had four and ate them without knowing I ate them all.
Not good....
Dean and DeLuca of course have scads of chocolate. I think looking is enough..but now I am hooked on dark chocolate
Sorry milk chocolate...you had a good run

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.