Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rangoon It

I think I could have just Rangoons for dinner and be happy with that.
Last night I had Chinese food for dinner. The Crab Rangoons and the Wanton soup were the best part. I could eat them forever, and together!
This is only interesting because I have been searching for the best Rangoon in town, and I finally found them on Pensacola Street. I had to go through a lot of Rangoon on Tennessee, Monroe, Apalachee and Thomasville to get to these, so I am really happy now.
The Wanton soup was also the best in town. Warm with only a hint of ginger and just enough shallot for that 'fresh' flavor. Oh so good! Not tangy just warm and comforting and good.
Umm when people in China go out for dinner do they say "Let's go out for Chinese food" or just food?
Hugs M

1 comment:

Panner said...

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.